Sepetiba Dual Linear Shiploader
Owner: VALEDownload Project Profile
EMS-Tech Inc. provided the engineering design and layout for all aspects of this 11,000 tph iron ore shiploader.
Commissioned in 1999, key features include: A luffing shuttle structure that travels on six (6) meter deep plate girders; and a dual linear traversing system that allows the front girder support to travel parallel to the vessel while minimizing travel of the rear girder support parallel to the feeder conveyor.
- Capacity: 11,000 tph Iron Ore
- Belt Width: 1,600 mm
- Outreach: 48 m from Fenders
- Vessel Deck Coverage: 230 m
- Front Support Travel: 115.5 m
- Rear Support Travel: 27.7 m
- Shuttle Travel: 54 m
- Support Girder Depth: 6 m
- Support Girder Span: 74 m
These features reduce the size of the civil support, yet give the shiploader a large flexible reach to enable loading of vessels up to 230,000 dwt and accommodate detailed loading plans.